Is your fridge cooling slightly or not at all?
Maybe leaking water, fridge warm inside, control light flashing or a clicking noise coming from behind? These are sure signs that your refrigerator needs repair.
When problems occur with your refrigerator, freezer or fridge/freezer, call us on: 011 568 1390 or book online. Upon arrival at your premises, our refrigeration technician will inspect the refrigerator and check for unusual noises, leakage of gas or water, faulty parts to determine cause of the failure and provide you with an quotation.
After the quotation is accepted and method of payment agreed upon, the refrigeration technician will go ahead with the repair.
Repairs are covered by 180 day guarantee.
We come for fridge repair at your premises.
It is not necessary to transport fridges for repair to the workshop, as we repair refrigerators and freezers on premises. Transporting fridges has a risk of scratching or damage, especially when you have upgrade your refrigerator with latest models.
To provide a best, professional fridge repair service of all local models, maintaining highest possible customer satisfaction at all time.
- Control light flashing and a clicking sound coming from behind, (fridge/freezer possible behavior DEFY side by side, BOSCH fridge freezer unit top freezer),
- fridge power tripping out, ( possible behavior DEFY 2 door fridge freezer unit silver fridge bottom freezer, KIC and Fridgemaster, LG silver fridge/freezer bottom freezer),
- refrigerator not getting cold freezer still pretty cold ( fridge/freezer bottom freezer possible behavior LG fridge-freezer unit bottom freezer, Defy double door bottom freezer, KIC and BOSCH bottom freezer),
- refrigerator gets hot ( Whirlpool fridges with thermostat , KIC, Fridgemaster),
- leaking water (Defy fridges, LG),
- refrigerator runs and cut off compressor (LG fridges double door)
- freezer works fridge doesn’t
- freezer works but not fridge
REPAIR ON ALL MAKES including:
DEFY, LG, SAMSUNG, WHIRLPOOL, KIC, MIELE, SIEMENS, GAGGENAU, SMEG, FRIDGEMASTER, BAUER, MERCURY, PHILIPS, HOOVER, HITACHI, SHARP, HISENSE, INDESIT, OCEAN, DAEWOO, KELVINATOR, ELECTROLUX.
That means bringing the fridge to a correct working condition with performance as the original factory condition.
Previous generations of fridges were more simple. They had mechanical, electrical parts and gas installation. With progress in new technology, electronic components were included (Samsung, LG, Defy , AEG, Whirlpool and other). All new fridges have an electronic control of cooling and defrosting cycles as well as control of internal temperature. Technicians now have a job sometimes replacing electronic parts that control the fridge. We are in step with the times; we repair all new models of refrigerators and freezers.